Dr Dennis Blom, MD
Dr. Blom is Board-certified by the American Board of Surgery; fellowship trained, and has published over 40 articles and abstracts on surgical diseases. He was Assistant Professor of Surgery in the Division of Minimally Invasive/Gastrointestinal Surgery in the Department of Surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin. In 2005, Dr. Blom became an associate Professor of Surgery in the Department of Surgery at Indiana University. With family throughout New York State, Dr. Blom has been happy to call the Mohawk Valley his home for the past 10 years.
• Undergraduate-Cornell University 1988
• Medical School-Albany Medical College 1992
• Residency in Surgery-University of Rochester 1999
• Fellowship in Thoracic/Esophageal Surgery-University of Southern California 2001
• United States Army Medical Corp. Iraq War